1. The privacy of visitors to our website is important to us. This one
policy explains what we do with your personal information.
2. Every time you visit the site “https://slavslavchev.com”, you agree with
the cookies used in it. Please review our usage policy
II. Who are we
1. Name: Slav Slavchev
2. Contact phone: 089 777 2629
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Website: https://slavslavchev.com
III. How we collect your personal data
We collect your data through our website, email, phone and form
for order. Data collection is carried out through:
1. The cookies we use, giving us information about yours
visits to and use of this website, including the source of the link,
duration of visit, review of pages and paths to navigate to
the site, when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
2. Information you enter in the order form (name of your
business, telephone, email address);
3. Any other personal information you send us.
IV. Use of personal information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be
used for the purposes set out in this policy. We can use the personal
Your information about the following:
1. Answering inquiries on your part;
2. Sending an offer related to the services we offer in our
3. Delivery of services purchased through our website;
4. Sending invoices, payment reminders and collecting payments
7. Sending marketing commercial messages;
8. Sending email notifications;
9. Sending marketing communications related to our business or
third-party companies that we think may represent you
10. Other applications.
V. Disclosure of personal information
1. We may disclose your personal information to any of us
employees, suppliers or subcontractors;
2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of ours
group of companies (this means our other companies, our holding company
company and all its subsidiaries);
3. We may disclose your personal information if this is ours
required by law, in connection with current or future legal proceedings,
4. We may disclose your personal information in order to establish
exercise or protect our legal rights.
we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
VI. Retention of personal information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures,
which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations under
regarding the preservation and deletion of personal information.
1. The personal information we process for any purpose,
will not be stored longer than necessary for this purpose.
2. We will keep documents (including electronic documents),
containing personal data:
– to the extent required by law;
– if we believe that the documents may be relevant for judicial purposes
– in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights
(including providing information to others for prevention purposes
VII. Security of your personal data
1. We will take technical and organizational precautions for
prevent the loss or misuse of your personal data.
2. We will store all personal information you provide to
our secure (password and firewall protected) server.
3. We cannot guarantee 100% protection of the information
which you presuppose to us on the Internet, because by its nature it is
VIII. Your rights
You have the right to:
1. Request access to your personal data
2. To request correction of your personal data that we have for you.
3. To request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
4. To request the deletion of your personal data.
7. Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
anytime. This does not affect the legality of the processing that already
we have performed on the basis of your prior consent.
1. We may update this policy by posting the new version
on our site.
2. You need to check this page to make sure it won’t
X. Control body for personal data protection
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Phone: 02 / 91-53-519 / 02 / 91-53-555